There’s nothing like a refreshing beverage to get you through the hottest time of the year—especially Summer 2020, which is already establishing itself as a season full of record-breaking heatwaves. Whether you decide to make this drink to cool down after some gardening outside (hashtag self-care!) or to serve to your family aside from a delicious summer BBQ spread, you cannot go wrong with these Strawberry Mint Spritzers.
Fruity, carbonated, and non-alcoholic, this recipe will quench your thirst and satisfy you to your very core. But, beware –it won’t last long, particularly in a home full of children. Without further ado, here’s our favorite recipe for a Strawberry Mint Spritzer by Dash of Sanity!
• 10 ounces frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
• 2 liters lemon-lime soda chilled, I use Fresca
• 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate thawed
• 1/2 cup fresh mint roughly chopped
• strawberries diced, optional topping
• lemon sliced, optional topping
1. Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor and puree.
2. In a large pitcher stir together soda, 1/4 cup chopped mint (more if desired), and lemonade concentrate.
3. Add the pureed strawberries to the bottom of serving glasses or serving pitcher.
4. Gently pour in the mint & lemonade mixture on top of the pureed strawberries, garnish with lemon slices, diced strawberries, and mint leaves.
Although we provide the utmost luxury at Westmount at Summer Cove Apartments in Houston, Texas, we love going the extra mile with our digital resources! Spice up your life with something different, and try out this new routine, recipe, or recommendation today.